EnviroKids, WESSA’s quarterly magazine for young eco-champions, is a timeless educational resource for primary school children, parents and teachers. Now in its 39th year, this quarterly and uniquely South African magazine is full of fantastic facts and inspiring stories, with themes supporting the National Curriculum.
The magazine was first published as Toktokkie in 1979.
RECENT ISSUE COVERS
5 reasons to subscribe to EnviroKids
1. Highly topical environmental content
2. Easy-to-read resource for school projects and environmental learning
3. Promotes connection with all aspects of nature
4. Empowers kids to take positive steps in their own lives for the planet
5. Packed with fun activities and games and the opportunity to get creative