As a WESSA Business Member you will receive:
- Annual WESSA membership
- A formal certificate of acknowledgement
- Acknowledgement of your support on our website
- Use of the WESSA business supporter logo on your company's letterhead, website and other marketing materials to promote your affiliation with us
- A quarterly issue of both African Wildlife & Environment and EnviroKids magazines (additional copies at a specially reduced subscription rate may be added to your membership, please contact us for details)
- Newsflashes and newsletters
Business Membership is offered at five levels and your contribution determines your level of membership. If preferred the contribution can be processed as a donation and we will issue a Section 18A Tax Certificate instead of an invoice. Let us know if you'd prefer this option.
We’re an accredited facilitator of Socio Economic Development (SED). More than 75% of the direct beneficiaries of our projects are black South Africans, as defined by current B-BBEE legislation. By supporting us, you are able to gain SED points to improve your B-BBEE scorecard.
Please contact us for an application form.